These Vino Cocoa product labels were SO MUCH FUN! I didn’t design the label front itself (later I found out that he’d gotten them from 99designs) but, he needed some layout and design help. At first, he was printing them at home and wrapping them over the top for samples and to market them a bit to gain some traction. The labels couldn’t wrap correctly and needed laid out again. However, he also had a printer ready and had gained some early vendors.
The whole back panel ended up needing redone as they were poorly embeded .tif files that eventually corrupted and couldn’t be edited. We also ran into issues because there wasn’t really a template/measurements or anything but, we got creative, printed some out, measuring tape and such and got them looking great. Last I heard he had gained more vendors and the chocolate bars have been a decent success.