WordPress is a content management system (CMS) and powers 30% of the internet. We all know that having a beautiful, responsive site is important but, what about the speed of your WordPress site? What about Spam? and Security …?
Let me help:
- Speed up your WordPress site
- Take out the trash 😉
- Maintain Backups
- Keep your site secure
There are a million little intricacies of how WordPress works, it doesn’t need to be your problem that posts, including revisions, are all stored in the database FOREVER, nor that comments, even spam … will fill up your database, leading to longer queries and wasted space on your host.
An updated site is a secure site, do you jeopardize consumer information by letting updates lapse for weeks, months or … (gasp) years?
When’s the last time you performed a backup? How much would you lose if your entire site was somehow gone?! (Like that one time you forgot to pay your host :/ )
I’m not here to judge, I’m here to help 🙂 I provide a Managed WordPress service both for my own server and now for your hosting too! Let me assist you in getting 80+ on your site audits, and give you the peace of mind in knowing that It’s been taken care of.
What I do
- Worry about caching
- Take care of spam
- Clean your database
- Backup your website
- Occasional care reports, providing you peace of mind to keep doing what you do
- At times, I may suggest ways to get the most out of your site
- (compress images when necessary)
- (Possibly use your site as promotion, for you and for me)
What I don’t do
- I don’t write your content
- Interact with users of your site. Your audience and customers are your own
What I need
- I need to know which site to manage
- An admin account. (My favorite username is DallasP and my email is email@example.com)
- I install 4 plugins: a worker plugin, W3TC, Akismet, and WordFence
To get started, simply add my account and click subscribe.